| 'Willie' resting by the Christmas tree. |
Christmas Eve we watched "It's a Wonderful Life" and an old VHS of Christmas music. On Christmas day (later in the afternoon), we opened presents. :) It was a fun time together! I am so thankful for the greatest gift of all, the birth of the Lord Jesus Christ!
For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord. ~ Luke 2:11

2 comments:
How delightful! :D I'm so glad you had a restful and joyous Christmas. :) I love your decorations...they are so homey and country looking! :D *sigh* And I love the family photo, that is so cute! :) HeHe!
Blessings and wishing you now a happy new year!
Love and Hugs!
~Rachel~
Why thank you Rachel! :)
A very happy New Year to you too!
With love,
Alyssa
Post a Comment