Ah, beautiful! :D I always can't wait for the forsythia to begin to bloom - first signs of real spring to me! :D ;) Here in Delaware, there's a lot of forsythia around, but there's an entire row along the drive where our church is that I just LOVE to see! Ours are all green now with no more blooms, though. ;)
Have a blessed week! Love and Hugs dear! :) ~Rachel~
2 comments:
Ah, beautiful! :D I always can't wait for the forsythia to begin to bloom - first signs of real spring to me! :D ;) Here in Delaware, there's a lot of forsythia around, but there's an entire row along the drive where our church is that I just LOVE to see! Ours are all green now with no more blooms, though. ;)
Have a blessed week!
Love and Hugs dear! :)
~Rachel~
I love Forsythia bushes too, they are so bright and cheery in the spring!! :)
Post a Comment