Wonderful quote! It totally makes me realize all the more most of my generation has no idea what the founders of this nation did! They have no idea about their lives because most schools are not teaching about it, praise God for my parents who taught me about these brave men who followed the Lord to give us freedom in this country. :) Great quote and very though provoking Alyssa! Oh and congrats to your parents on another year together! thats so wonderful! Reminds me my parents anniversary is coming soon and we have some planning to do between my sister and I. :)
Rebecca, Yes, it's scary how the public schools are rewriting history and then teaching their manipulated version as fact. :( Socialism at work I guess. It makes me even more thankful my parents home schooled us!! Thanks, I'll pass on your congratulations to my parents! Blessings, Alyssa :)
2 comments:
Wonderful quote! It totally makes me realize all the more most of my generation has no idea what the founders of this nation did! They have no idea about their lives because most schools are not teaching about it, praise God for my parents who taught me about these brave men who followed the Lord to give us freedom in this country. :) Great quote and very though provoking Alyssa! Oh and congrats to your parents on another year together! thats so wonderful! Reminds me my parents anniversary is coming soon and we have some planning to do between my sister and I. :)
In Christ,
Rebecca
Rebecca,
Yes, it's scary how the public schools are rewriting history and then teaching their manipulated version as fact. :( Socialism at work I guess. It makes me even more thankful my parents home schooled us!!
Thanks, I'll pass on your congratulations to my parents!
Blessings,
Alyssa :)
Post a Comment