Thursday, June 30, 2011

Bible School

 Last week Ana and I assisted some friends with a Bible School at their church.  There were 12- 15 children who attended, and several came from broken homes.  They didn't know much of anything about God or the gospel.  Mrs. D., whose class I helped with, had me do part of the lesson with the children.  This was a new experience for me as I've never though of myself as a good teacher, but I found after a couple days of getting used to it that I really enjoyed that time with the kids!  They came up with unique thought provoking answers to the review questions, and I enjoyed talking with them about how God is always trustworthy and truthful, what 'grace' means, and many other things. :)

Most of the children.

 Craft time!

 singing

With Mrs. D and our students. :)

No comments: