Monday, June 6, 2011

A Wedding!


Saturday we went to the wedding of our friends Delvin and Brittany.

The parents lighting the candles that the bride and groom will use to light the unity candle.

I love the look on Delvin's face when he first saw Brittany come down the isle!

Andy B. leading the singing, while his brother Stephen is taking pictures. :)

Beautiful!

The bridesmaids and groomsmen watching the bride and groom light the unity candle.

Brittany sang a song for Delvin...it was lovely! She has a beautiful voice. :)

Mr and Mrs Delvin B!!!

The cake that Brittany made.  Ana helped her make the hydrangea flowers out of gum paste.


Brittany's youngest brother Truitt is a huge Roy Rogers fan.
Here he is in his western shirt and Roy Rogers hat!

Trying to get into the car!!
Where is his head? :D

And they are off!!

There were two older gentlemen admiring this motorcycle that was in the parking lot. :) 
(His tie makes me smile!) :)


A picture with the U. girls!


2 comments:

Stacey Bradshaw said...

What lovely pictures! Weddings are so much fun! I'm very excited I get to be a bridesmaid this weekend and celebrate the union of two dear friends from college!!! :-)

Alyssa W. said...

Yes, I love going to weddings too! What fun to be a bridesmaid!! Have fun!! :-)