...we had a '3rd sister' when our friend Rebekah came for a week-long visit!
We made homemade noodles, created beads out of paper, watched two Jane Austen films, practiced singing in parts, weeded in the garden, went for walks, worked in the kitchen, played games, went through all of the clothes in our closets, and did each other's hair....we had fun together! :)
3 comments:
Wow, that sounds like *so* much fun! :D It's always nice to get together with sister's in the Lord and just enjoy each other's company. :) I'm so glad you all had a good time and that she was able to come for such a nice long visit! :D
Blessings and Have a great day!
~Rachel~
Hi there!
Just thought I'd leave a comment to let you know I enjoyed stumbling across your blog today! :) I found you through Rachel and Jessica's blog "Young Homemakers". :)
The homemade noodles look very intriguing! :D
Blessings,
Julia
Rachel - We enjoyed it very much! <3
Julia - Thank you for visiting!! :) Homemade noodles are very fun to make!
Post a Comment