This past Friday evening was our friend Hannah's beautiful wedding!
All ready and waiting!
Mr. and Mrs. Josh M.!!!
The entrance to the reception hall.
Salads keeping cool in an old washtub.
The cake topper was the one Hannah's grandparents had used on their cake!
Each table was beautifully decorated with bowls of M&Ms, Jelly Beans, rose petals, and stands of cupcakes! Oh yes, and little bells. ;-)
They had set up a photo booth with various props...it was SUCH fun!!
:-)
The lovely bride!
The photographers!
"Do I look like an old man?" She was so cute!
Smile!
We girls and Grace!
:)
2 comments:
How exciting! They look so happy! I (Samantha) just love weddings!
God you too as you start your new life!
Adam and Samantha
What wonderful pictures of a beautiful wedding! I love seeing different people's ideas for decorating. The candy and cupcakes are so cute for table pieces, and the bottled soda is awesome! The bicycle and old washtub are really neat, too. And I LOVE the bridesmaid dresses!!!
Post a Comment