Friday was our friend Moya's wedding in a nearby town. It turned out to be a lovely spring-like day! Dad dropped Ana and me off at about 8:00AM as she was in charge of the cake and I was a bridesmaid.
The bride's mother baked the cake and Ana filled, stacked, and frosted it....
...with a little 'help' from Moya's youngest brother!
:)
The finished cake!
Ana made the lovely cherry blossoms out of gum paste.
Posing for pictures before the wedding.
I was delighted to be a bridesmaid!!
Moya was very relaxed about dresses, colors... actually she was very relaxed about everything! She told us each to wear a dress we liked. :) I was not able to be there for the rehearsal dinner as I was sick with a fever. (But by the day of the wedding I was better, which was a huge and amazing answer to prayer!)
Moya was very relaxed about dresses, colors... actually she was very relaxed about everything! She told us each to wear a dress we liked. :) I was not able to be there for the rehearsal dinner as I was sick with a fever. (But by the day of the wedding I was better, which was a huge and amazing answer to prayer!)
When Ana and I got to the church she started in on the cake and the Matron of Honor showed me what I was supposed to do, how to walk in etc. I found out I was the first bridesmaid to walk down. Gulp. It worked out just fine though, for which I am very thankful.
Moya and her dad.
Vows
Something was funny!
:)
Courtney and Moya!
~ Sisters ~
It was a fun day!
Note: Most of these pictures were taken by Amy or Ana, a few by me, and the one of us three girls was taken by one of the photographers. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment